README BLOGGER MATCHING POLICY
Readme.me is a travel platform and free space for travel bloggers and those who interest to share their travel experiences.
README BLOGGER MATCHING
It’s a free platform and service for our members (bloggers, brands, companies etc.) It aims to help hotels, brands and all travel related businesses that look for support about blogger outreach. We aim to bring our bloggers and brands get to know each other, collaborate with each other and become a great blogging community. We would like to be the one that links all travel lovers connected, and inspire them to create quality content.
Blogger(s) refers to everyone who have signed up and agreed to share their travel experiences in written in the provided space with www.readme.me and therefore they agree and acknowledge to our terms and conditions.
Supplier(s) refers to any brands, companies, hotels, agencies or product owners who have registered to use our Readme Blogger Matching looking for potential bloggers to collaborate with. They are in responsibilities with the offered products, services and other sponsorships. Therefore, they agree and acknowledge to all our terms and conditions.
README BLOGGER MATCHING POLICY (SUPPLIER):
- Readme.me is a travel blog platform not an agency or blogger advertising agency. Our platform is free of charge for both bloggers and suppliers/product owners. We are a platform that helps hotels, brands, small businesses and start-ups who look for support with bloggers outreach. We do not responsible for any failure, damages caused by bloggers who collaborate with you. It is you own consideration to offer or deny. Please discuss and make a clear direction between you and the bloggers before any further arrangement to avoid any failure and damaged issues.
- All content, photos and reviews are user- generated from each individual experience, freedom of thought and self-expression. Therefore, Readme.me does not warrant and covenant the content, photos and reviews listed in this website are accurate or precise.
- Our platform is free of charge and if there are extra charges requested by the preferred bloggers, who you select to collaborate with, Readme.me is not in any connection with those costs. It is between you and the bloggers to have a further discussion together. You can accept or deny the requests as your own consideration. Please note that bloggers and the supplier/product owner are on their own free will to accept or deny the offers/requests.
- Please review each induvial profile and click “Accept” or “Deny” from the applied list. The select bloggers must create blogs with us at the 1st place after their trips before sharing with other websites. If do not follow the terms and conditions, we have the right to terminate or suspend to join Blogger Matching for at least 2 months or more as considered by Readme team.
- Readme.me may translate your content and reviews into different languages as a purpose of distributing to different regions of readers as appropriated. However, we do not own your content or any information. If you would like to use the translated content and information please inform and ask for a permission from the content creators (bloggers/writers) before any further use.
- All content and photos are copyrighted works of the creators/writers (bloggers). It’s illegal to use for any commercial propose without a permission and credit. A lawsuit can be brought against you.
THAILAND COPYRIGHT ACT BE 2537 (1994)
- Section 6 The Copyright work by virtue of this Act means a work of authorship in the form of literary, dramatic, artistic, musical, audiovisual, cinematographic, sound recording, sound and video broadcasting work or any other work in the literary, scientific or artistic domain whatever may be the mode or form of its expression. Copyright protection shall not extend to ideas or procedures, processes or systems or methods of use or operation or concept, principles, discoveries or scientific or mathematical theories.
- Section 7 The followings are not deemed copyright work by virtue of this Act : (1) news of the day and facts having the character of mere information which is not a work in literary, scientific or artistic domain, (2) constitution and legislations, (3) regulations, by-laws, notifications, orders, explanations and official correspondence of the Ministries, Departments or any other government or local units, (4) judicial decisions, orders, decisions and official reports, (5) translation and collection of those in (1) to (4)made by the Ministries, Departments or any other government or local units.
- Section 8 The author of a work is the owner of copyright in the work of authorship subject to the following conditions:
- In the case of unpublished work, the author must be a Thai national or reside in Thailand or be a national of or reside in a country which is a member of the Convention on the protection of copyright of which Thailand is a member provided that the residence must be at all time or most of the time spent on the creation of the work.
- In the case of published work, the first publication must be made in Thailand or in a country which is member of the Convention on the copyright protection of which Thailand is a member, or in the case the first publication is made outside Thailand or in a country which is not member of the Convention on the copyright protection of which Thailand is a member, if the publication of the said work is subsequently made in Thailand or in a country which is member of the Convention on the copyright protection of which Thailand is a member within thirty days as from the first publication, or the author has the qualifications as prescribed in (1) at the time of the first publication. In the case the author must be a Thai national, if the author is a juristic person, it must be established under the Thai law.
- Section 9 Copyright in the work created by the author in the course of employment vests upon the author unless it has been otherwise agreed in writing provided that the employer is entitled to communicate such work to public in accordance with the purpose of the employment.
More details about COPYRIGHT ACT B.E. 2537 (1994) Click
THAILAND COMPUTER-RELATED CRIME ACT B.E 2550 (2007)
- Section 5 Whoever illegally access to a computer system that has specific security measures and such security measures are not intended for his use shall be liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or to a fine not exceeding 10,000 THB or both.
- Section 7 Whoever illegally access to a computer data that has specific security measures which are not intended for his use shall be liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding to 2 years or to a fine not exceeding 40,000 THB or both.
- Section 8 Whoever illegally makes by any electronic means, an interception of computer data of another person that is being transmitted in a computer system and such computer data is not for the benefit of the public or is not available for other persons to utilize, shall be liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding to 3 years or to a fine not exceeding 60,000 THB or both.
- Section 9 Whoever illegally acts in a manner that causes damage, impairment, deletion, alteration or addition either in whole or in part of computer data of another person, shall be liable to for a term not exceeding to 5 years or to a fine not exceeding 100,000 THB or both.
More details about Computer-related Crime Act B.E 2550 (2007) Click
If we find your act is in any way connecting with any prohibited issues or activities as mentioned above. Readme.me has the right and it is our sole discretion to suspend your account or terminate your membership at any time without prior notices.
Readme.me by Blue House Travel Co.,Ltd.
Email: [email protected]
Office: 3332 Viwatchai Bldg., 7th fl., Unit A, Phahonyothin Rd, Chomphon, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900 Thailand
Updated 20 July 2017