In the passed October, we had a chance to escape from town to a very peaceful place which was Sangklaburi. We were afraid that it is going to be difficult travelling in rainy season but it is totally opposite our thought. Sangklaburi in rainy season is also beautiful in other seasons.
However, we are not a professional photographer but we do try to take many impressive photos.
The most beautiful photo is when you have a chance to see it with your own eyes.
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Budget : 2,500 THB
Travel by : Public Van to Kanchanaburi Bus Terminal
Hotel : Mountain View House
For more information contact:
>>> IG : Champ5255
>>> Facebook : https://web.facebook.com/tassapolthiburpan
Alright, let's our journey starting....
1. The atmosphere at Mon Bridge in rainy season is so beautiful both in the morning and evening....
2. Children seem to have a lot of fun here
3. Traditional way of life of people in Sangklaburi
4. Innocent Mon children are so cute (Loving to take children photos).
5. Lastly, Nopphiboon Waterfall which many people might not know that it is in Sangklaburi.
Thank you very for visiting my page...
Hope that this review would be useful for many of you....
For more information about the trip, just visit our page..
Thank you very much and Happy New Year 2018...
See you on the next journey....
# Sangklaburi and Mon People
# Tamron on Journey