Things to do
1. Wat Pho To See
it is the home to the Reclining Buddha which stands at fifteen metres tall and forty six metres long
2.The Grand Palace
The palace at one time was the king’s home as well as the place where the government of Thailand carried out their work.
3.Ride the Sky Train
Get around Bangkok without traffic.
One of the largest markets in the world.
5. Boat Trip along the Chao Phraya River
The river is the lifeblood of Bangkok,Taking a boat trip down the river is fascinating as you will see high rise condominiums and fancy hotels in one part whilst you will see wooden shacks and children playing in the water in other parts.
The high end shopper’s paradise, a hugely popular shopping mall that houses many different shops
7.Bangkok National Museum
Home to the largest collection of artifacts and Thai art in all of Thailand.
8. Wat Arun
The temple is named after Aruna, the God of Dawn. Situated on the bank of the Chao Phraya River is this beautiful temple that stands at 79 metres tall.
9. The Floating Markets
Visit to the floating markets around the city (Khlong Lat Mayom and Thaling Chan are the two most popular).
10. Elephants Home & Nature - Webpage
Its project with a strong aspiration take care of ill or abused elephants and make them live here happily and peacefully.. you can ride them with out chair and play with the elephants in a very nice enviroment.
Lunch / Dinner
- Eat me – Convent Rd, Khwaeng Silom, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500
- Gaggan – No.1 in Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants
- Burger and Lobster –
- Vogue Lounge –
- Primal –
- Jamies Italian – Siam Paragon
- Vertigo and Moon Bar At Bayan – 21/100 South Sathon Road Sathon Bangkok
- Tower Club At Lebua – (Hangover movie) 1055 Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok
- Park Society At Sofitel – North Sathorn Road Bangrak Bangkok
- Octave Rooftop Bar, Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit – 2 Soi Sukhumvit 57, Sukhumvit Road